How can we help?
The Adelaide North West Homelessness Alliance offers a range of services for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
- Services for Adults (over 25) and Families
- Aboriginal Specific Services
- Services for Young People (aged 15 – 25) and their families
Emergency Contact Numbers
- Homeless Connect SA (out of hours support): 1800 003 308
- National Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Helpline (24/7): 1800 737 732 (1800 Respect)
- Lifeline (24/7): 131 114
- Kids Helpline (24/7): 1800 55 1800
If you are concerned for the immediate safety of yourself or someone else, please call 000 for emergency assistance.